These are some of the building blocks of the payment API space I've been seeing during my review of the companies listed as part of this research. It can be tough to generalize what the building blocks are across the space, and identify how it overlaps with other areas I'm tracking, but this is my best attempt--hopefully only getting better.
If there are any features you depend on when designing your APIs, please let me know @kinlane. I'm not trying to create a complete list, just get an idea for what is available across the providers, and where the gaps are potentially.
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Lollapalooza is launching a cashless payment system
- Flattr developer update #1 – Responsive
- Coinbase teams up with Intuit’s QuickBooks to open up bitcoin payments to small businesses
- Spreedly in pymnts.com
- Finextra: Dwolla Direct lets users send money from bank accounts
- Tradier: Bringing APIs to Retail Financial Services
- Mobile payments 2.0: new disruptors and a new hope
- Flattr is back in Instacast
- Balanced Adds Push-To-Card Payment Option For Marketplaces | TechCrunch
- Amazon To Launch Subscription-Based Billing And Recurring Payments Service | TechCrunch